Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ray Barone Sighting at My House



Every other Friday Cool Dad is off work.  I hate it, only because I am INSANELY jealous.  A whole day off of work with no little kiddies running around.   Think of the possibilities?  Alas, it is not meant to be.  Instead, I choose to torture Cool Dad on his day off with errands, etc.   

Yesterday I announced to Cool Dad that he would be in charge of dinner since he had the whole day off to plan, shop, and execute said dinner.

He decided to involve the kids so he waited to shop until he picked them up from school.

This is what they came home with:

1 Kids Cuisine
2 packages of Lean Pockets
1 frozen Alfredo dinner
2 donuts
1 JUMBO cupcake
1 chocolate bar
1 package of M & M’s
1 package heart peeps

Well played Ray Barone, well played.  

1 comment: