Sunday, January 19, 2014

Do Over



Is there a rule on the number of times a blogger can “start over”, make a resolution to “be better” at blogging.  Somewhere it must be written in the blogger code.  Well, I guess until someone tells me I have had my last chance I guess I will give this another go. 

I hope I have a better reason this time.  One that will keep me trying.  We have a no TV/electronics rule on Sunday before church (those of you who know my husband know it would be useless to try and enforce this rule all day…hello, FOOTBALL).  However, I have held firm to the before church rule.  I absolutely LOVE the silence every Sunday morning.  My kids have to be a little more imaginative, they have to talk to us or each other.  This morning I heard them laughing, I mean like belly laughs, laughing.  It was fabulous, I loved it.  What were they doing???  They were reading the blog books that Cool Dad and I had made from our previous blogs.  It was amazing.  The loved reading the stories about when they were small.

It made me sad to realize that I can’t create books for 2012 and 2013.  So may memories that I didn’t document.  I am not much of a journal writer, and I couldn’t scrapbook to save my life, so I guess I better blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment