Monday, April 25, 2011

He** in a Handbasket

I think my husband wants me to quit college. You might be asking yourself why I think that. Let's just say that if you read back through some of the posts you can find an interesting trend of things falling to pieces on Monday nights. I remind you of the showing of Indiana Jones to a very small child who didn't sleep for a week incident, etc.

Tonight's fiasco has to do more with the house (although as I am in here blogging/hiding the children are STILL not in bed).

Are there any Everybody Loves Raymond fans out there? I think I have watched every episode. Many of them have made me laugh, some of them have hit a little too close to home. Ray seemed to try quite hard to screw things up just so Debra would quit asking him to do things around the house. Now, I don't want to say that is what is going on at my house, HOWEVER, what kind of nitwit (and I say that with all of the love I have in me right now) puts Palmolive Dish Soap in the DISHWASHER???

I can't attest to the full scale of the calamity. I came home to a bunch of wet towels, and a denial that anything was wrong. Although, I did hear that Pie might have run screaming through the house, "Daddy, the dishwasher is EXPLODING."

Oh good grief.

2 comments:

  1. *tearsoflaughter* oh, you just made my night! I'm not sure if I'm happy I'm not alone, or terrified that it dosen't get any better with time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh! I miss you people!! Nice one, Cool Dad. The only thing that would of made this story better is if you were telling it to me at the park...or my front porch. :o)

    ReplyDelete