Monday, July 11, 2011

I Win...You Lose

Hello Blogger World,

I have an extremely important question for you. Is there a way to print the Wii Bowling scores? All of you who know how competitive Cool Dad is are starting to chuckle because you can see where this is headed.

Let's just say that I was dancing around the family room yelling, "WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER, I KICKED YOUR TRASH!!!" In all of my sportsmanship like glory. Hmmm I wonder if the children noticed? Probably since it was a Family Home Evening activity. What can I say, parenting at its finest.

Hot Mom-180
Cool Dad-172

Take that!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ah the winner dance... you specifically told me not to do that when I was little. At least not in public... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot Hot Mama!! take THAT Cool Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up Cool Dad. Keep working on it, maybe some day you can be as good as Hot Mom.

    ReplyDelete