Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD!!!

While I am happy to see October go, it was action packed with a lot of things that I did not blog about.

The first of which was Pie’s birthday. We were in quite the conundrum this year as to what type of party she should have. I am one of those moms who only does a party every other year, so when you are going to be nine, and you don’t get a party for two more years you have to make sure it is extra super special.

The winner of the birthday theme for this year, drum roll please…

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD!!!

We decided to show one of her favorite movies, It Takes Two, and have pizza and popcorn and theater candy.



Attendees seemed to enjoy arriving and walking the red carpet.



If you are going to watch a movie you had better have popcorn. (I wish the cake looked as good as the one I found on the internet. Notice I am NOT posting that one for you to compare).

Pie had a great birthday, and she is very happy to be NINE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment