Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (I think last year's post was called the same thing)

Well, that time of the year has rolled around again, and by that time I mean, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year". I already posted the old Staples commercial to my Facebook page, so I will save all of you blogger from suffering through it again.

The kiddies started school a week and a half ago. I know, it sounds a little anti-climatic to say it like that , but did any of you think I would actually get pics posted within the same week? I figure as long as I am before everyone starts school I am still in good shape.

Both kids got the teachers they wanted, which is a big win in my book. Since it is our second year at this school everything is old hat, and things went off without a hitch.



These kids, they are a growin'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment