Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Santa is a Crazy Old Coot

The Christmas gifts just keep on giving and giving and giving. Dear sweet Santa gave Pie an 18in doll, not the doll from "the company who shall not be named", but a knock off doll. She is totally happy, and loves it. She named her Kathren. Dear sweet Santa also gave Pie a kit to make 18in doll clothes. A shirt, two dresses and a stuffed dog. Pie has been VERY anxious to get started on the projects since Christmas. Finally over the long weekend I caved and told her we could get started. FIVE HOURS later, and dear sweet Santa is now a CRAZY OLD COOT!!!! The box said straight line sewing, easy enough for a small child, yeah right.




It was a painful process, but we finally succeeded. Doesn't Kathren look cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Kathren is a babe. I have a love/hate relationship with doll clothes/accessories. I love them because they make doll play time so much more fun, I hate them because they cost SO MUCH FREAKING MONEY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed with Santa. Very impressed. If Santa ever left any sewing projects for girls at this house I would laugh myself silly and then "loose" them.
    BUT, yours look very cute. Nice work Pie and Hot Mom.

    ReplyDelete