Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clothing: 101

Sorry that we have been such blog slackers. I know that both of the people that read our blog have been checking it every hour on the hour, and we have continued to disappoint them. Sorry.

We have had a birthday and a few other things going on that I will blog about later, but right now I need to address the current issue at hand.

As you may have heard we have moved south. What do you get when you go south, warmer weather. You all know that when I say warmer, I mean hotter than McDonalds coffee. I had hoped that as fall rolled around it would start to cool down. I had especially hoped that when the RV's started rolling in they would bring some cooler weather with them. No such luck.

I do understand the whole older folks following a more temperate climate, what I don't understand is why they come here when it is still 140 degrees. Which leads us to today lesson:

Clothing 101:

Women should always wear a bra, it might even be more important when you are 80.

Nobody over age of 19 should wear Daisy Dukes. That is 19, not 91.

Tube tops do not look good on anyone.

Hey old guys, put sun screen on those bald heads. That sunburn looks like it REALLY hurts.

Brown socks and sandals, not only ugly, but also HOT.

Men's shirts should always be long enough to tuck into their pants.

Wife beaters...not so much.

Test next week.

1 comment:

  1. Good tips. I'll study hard and be ready to Ace this baby!

    ReplyDelete