Friday, December 10, 2010

All I Want For Christmas is...

Something bad has happened. I mean something really, really terrible. MY BABY LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH! How did this happen? He is just a BABY. Babies don't lose teeth. He shouldn't be losing teeth for another 10-15 years, maybe longer. I admit it, I cried. I hate to see my kids grow up. I feel like he will be leaving me soon for college, and then this blog will be about College Daughter, College Daughter, College Son and two lonely parents.

I know that my days of hugs and snuggles from him are numbered too. Which is really depressing because he has been my only snuggly baby. Pie does not like to be touched (I am quoting her here), and College Daughter was not teribly snuggly as a baby, but she has no problem plopping herself down on my lap when she comes home for weekends (did I mention she is taller than me?).

On a happier note. He is absolutely over the moon happy that he can walk around singing, "All I Want for Christmas is my one front teeth." Trust me, I know what that says, but logically he can't ask for two, he only needs one, and the song says teeth not tooth. I hope you are visualizing this all with him singing at the top of his lungs because the boy does not have a down volume button...I have looked.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hot Mom,it is a sad day. I can't wait to check out the missing tooth on Bubba. Kids growing up.....sheesh! I hate it when they do that!!

    ReplyDelete