Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's Just Pretend it is Still November

I have been reminded by a few people that we still do have a couple of readers, and they are not enjoying the blogging break we have been taking. Sorry, we will try to be better. I have quite a few posts about the Balloon Festival, Thanksgiving, San Diego etc. but they will all have to wait. Until then you get to see my beautiful grown up girl.



I snapped this on the way to school the other day. I couldn't believe how grown up she looked. She received birthday money and decided to spend them on these cute boots. She loves them and wants to wear them every day(did I mention it will be 75 degrees today?).

Bubba is also doing his best to keep up with the holiday decorating. There is a stake in our front yard. He has attached a scarecrow to it because, "It just isn't Thanksgiving without a scarecrow". It is good to know what has been missing from thanksgiving all these years.



Happy December everyone. Christmas is just around the corner, and if you don't believe me you can ask my niece Lou who is still texting me with the number of "sleeps" until Christmas, or my nephew Tank who has an app which he uses to post the number of days, or the number of hours, or the number of seconds to facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I love Pie's entire outfit. Seriously, so cute! And Bubba's scare crow is just the thing everyone needs!

    ReplyDelete