Monday, July 19, 2010

Color Dotz Bath

I said I would...and so I did. And I went with...........PINK!

I kinda think this photo makes it look like maybe I pulled off a scab or something, but, no, it is a purplish Color Dot that somehow transforms to pink. Amazing what Red 33 will do to simple water.

And lest you think I didn't really partake of the full effect of the joy that is the Color Dot.


Behold!

Here is the lovely Cool Dad leg nakedly testing the Color Dotted water.

How delightful that you all get to experience it with me! The water is toasty hot as the water is always toasty hot here. I believe that is a product of the fact that the water travels through metal pipes that are exposed to the elements here and is therefore at a continuous temperature of about 197 degrees give or take a few minutes in the air-conditioned bliss of the house. You will also notice that despite the six months I have spent here, my voluptuous gams are still lily white. I know you girls are now salivating and you men are green with envy at my hotness, but keep it to yourselves, please. This is a family blog.

As for the lessons learned from the Color Dotz Experiment, I offer the following:

1. 260 lbs of All-American Archaeologist does not fit comfortably into any bathtub regardless of the color of the water.

2. I kept wanting to drink the Kool-Aid looking water but the advisory on the label warned against it. It was frustrating because it looked so delicious.

3. It takes very little to entertain a 41-year-old infant.

4. I should have taken in the Doritos.

5. There is a lot of hair in my tub.

6. I think blue would have been funner. Or green perhaps, but pink was too freaky. I thought I cut myself shaving.

7. If you pee in the red-colored water it does not turn purple or blue or green or any other color at all.

8. If you confess to peeing in the tub, you will be banned forever from said tub and will have to shower/bathe with the five-year-old and wear jammies with footies.

9. Going to time-out is only fun for about 20 of the 41 minutes.

10. I am scoping out that Crayola stuff that allows you to write on the walls of the bathtub. So coooooooool.

3 comments:

  1. Pie and Bubba may have used the yellow tonight. Looked like they were swimming in...well...you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. there's not much else to say here. again, WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please no more naked leg pictures!!! MY EYES!!

    ReplyDelete