Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Herb Garden, My Butt!

Bed, Bath, Body Works and Beyond or whatever that stupid store is named can kiss my big fat tooter. That is for sure.

So normally Hot Mom buys hand soap from the "Store that Shall Not Be Named" because she is a soap elitist and thinks bar soaps are gross and/or they leave a filmy layer on her oh-so-delicate skin and usually I say nothing. She buys Pink Cuddly Grapefruit or English Pansy Spa or Cocoa Puffs or something. I usually have no problem with the stuff. Hey, I love the smell of Cocoa Puffs on my sparkly clean hands as much as the next guy, but.......

This time she bought something called Herb Garden and it smells like butt. And after five years with Bubba, I know what butt smells like! Not sparkly clean baby butt or even normal run of the mill butt, but stanky, sit in rotten spinach for four hours butt. It is nasty! NASTY! I wanna puke its so nasty, but it cost like $7.00 so I kinda gotta stick it out.

Even Hot Mom agrees on the level of stink-buttedness, but she insists we keep it until she can get something fruity, cause soap is soap and it still gets your hands clean.

Bite me! I am getting rid of it tonight. After she falls asleep. Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment