Thursday, August 26, 2010

Domestic Diva

It has been interesting filling my days the past week or so. I have enjoyed the quiet, but I feel like I should be doing more..cleaning closets? Nope, done. Garage? Nope, that is good too. Yard work? Not only no, but no way baby. It is hot our there.

That leaves cooking. Last night I whipped up some homemade bread sticks to go with our spaghetti. Pretty yummy.

Tonight, brownies with marshmallows and cream cheese for the Home Teachers. Yum!

Maybe I better put an exercise routine into my day too to counteract the baking.

1 comment:

  1. exercise is over-rated. and now you must immediately send the brownie/cream cheese recipe to me. as in, right now.

    ps- don't know how the whole adding private bloggers turned out for you. I've never added a private blog before. all the private ones I follow have turned private since I've been following them. sorry I'm not more helpful!

    ReplyDelete