Thursday, August 5, 2010

Knowing Too Much

So....at the bottom of the blog we count all of the people who read the blog as "People who know too much about us". Well...do you? Do you really know too much about us?

I thought not.

So I offer here enough stuff about us to qualify you to know too much about us. In return I want to know one thing about you that would qualify me to know too much about you. Deal?

Anyway...here goes.

Cool Dad thinks coconut looks like toenails and has the same consistency.

Hot Mom once ran a marathon with only one shoe.

Cool Dad once elbowed a girl in the face on the first date.

Hot Mom is fond of soybeans and tilt-a-whirls.

Cool Dad consistently watches Project Runway and Iron Chef.

Hot Mom thinks Cool Dad is the most handsome man on the entire planet.

Cool Dad proposed to Hot Mom in the midst of a makeout session.

Hot Mom was mighty impressed with the proposal.

Cool Dad wore his underwear backward on the day of his proposal because he is an idiot.

Hot Mom was mighty impressed.

Cool Dad went golfing on his Wedding Day.

Hot Mom...again, mighty impressed.

Cool Dad wanted Bubba's middle name to be Indiana.

Hot Mom thought that was a swell idea.

Cool Dad was actually invited to participate in this blog.

Hot Mom will never change the password.

Okay, folks, I expect you all to go down to the comment section of the blog and give us confidential info that will blow our socks off. Do it. Do it now.

7 comments:

  1. I can't post till I have a great handle like "cool dad" and "hot mom". I'm thinking .... still thinking.... still thinking.... hummmmmmmm

    Proposals during makeout sessions must have been the in thing..

    my man wanted to man our children after Disney characters, or names meaning Jerusalem.

    D's children are named after guns.... that's my sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I golfed with Cool Dad on his wedding day, and I wanted Bubba's middle name to be Indiana. I still call him Indy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ridden down The Triumphant Entryway in Jerusalem when I was 5 years old on a donkey named Michael Jackson. There you go.

    and I think of Cool Dad and his coconut loathing every time I eat something coconutty. I think to myself, "Self, I'm sure glad you don't have a problem with coconut because this tastes mighty delicious."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last night Sweetcheeks was snoring SO very loudly that Farmgirl got the camera and recorded it to prove that he should indeed work on taking back off the 15 or so pounds that is the difference between sleeping next to a person and a chainsaw. She then felt a twinge of guilt- manipulating her hubby like that- and deleted it, Sweetcheeks never being the wiser....unless of course he reads this.

    I am terribly curious about the one shoe marathon....? Do enlighten, Hot Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch Smallville because the guys are hot! Yeah I'm still a teenager at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sniff my socks after I take them off, to make sure I am still alive.

    ReplyDelete