Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Top Hat and the Boot

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nuttin'."

"Hey, you're logged in to Yahoo under my name."

"It's probably cause you never log out. Oh, look, you have a couple of e-mails."

"What do they say?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

Cool Dad is summarily logged off of Yahoo by Hot Mom.

-------------------------------------------

I mention this little story to illustrate the pathetic nature of my life now. My life is so full of pathos that my wife will no longer snoop in my e-mail account. She doesn't check my phone records. She doesn't even get a bit upset when I go out to lunch with the hot chicks in my office. I used to think it was because we have such an open, strong relationship, but now I think its because she thinks I have no game.

"Sure, honey, go to lunch with the girls. I'll send breath mints."

What? Is she taunting me with her antagonism? I still have game. I got plenty of game.

My concern is that the game I've got now is Monopoly Junior. And I got stuck with the boot.

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in to say I enjoy reading both of your entries when I remember to, you know, pop in and read. The facebook links help a lot.

    ReplyDelete