Sunday, September 19, 2010

He Did It!!!

Cool Dad is never one to disappoint his fans, and he didn't on Friday night. I say fans, but I am not sure who that really includes. As he was preparing for the dive our fourteen year old babysitter and her friend we standing behind me begging him not to do "it". What is "it" you ask? DISROBE!!

Exhibit A



Yep, Cool Dad stepped up to the diving board clad in my robe. (Please forgive the picture quality. One of my lenses is giving me huge fits on auto focus, and of course that is the lens I had on the camera, and I didn't have a chance to change it.)

What comes after exhibit A? Exhibit B of course.




Ok, by now you are wondering, how did he pull it off? How did he jump, clad in a Speedo no less??


Apparently he just needed the very clever Hot Mom to come to his rescue.


4 comments:

  1. There are some important between shots that are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hot Mom...you really had me going there for a minute. You are too clever for words! And I'm sure Cool Dad appreciated that more than ever on Friday. We miss you two! Horribly miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha! you are a crafty one Hot Mom! Cool Dad owes you laundry duty for 5 years!! Wish we could have been there, thanks for posting so we could participate in cyberville. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! Hot Mom you are a genius!

    ReplyDelete