Sunday, September 12, 2010

You are Going to Crack Your Head Open

Bubba is a rocker. Every chair/stool he sits on immediately goes to two or three legs, but never four. It is literally impossible for him to sit still, and even more impossible for him not to tip his chair.

I must tell him at least a million times a day to keep all four legs on the floor or he is going to crack his head open. Does it help? No, it doesn't, but I keep saying it over and over again.

Yesterday it happened again. The chair went out from under him and he crashed to the floor. The absolute one and only thing good about carpet in the dining room instead of tile is that it didn't really hurt him. That does not mean he didn't wail and moan for a few minutes.

Me being the great mom that I am said, "I told you if you didn't quit rocking on that stool it was going to fall and you were going to crack your head."

So tell me, what kind of parent are you? Do you rush to their side with loads of gushy love, or do you say, "I told you so"?

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?? Need you ask this question to me??? I thought not.

    ReplyDelete