Monday, September 6, 2010

Tell Me I Didn't Just Hear THAT!

In Tucson, on vacation, watching The Food Network with Hot Mom, Pie and Bud (my kids are freaks and actually enjoy The Food Network) and in the middle of Chopped, I hear the following during a commercial break:

"Are you using a dirty catheter?"

At this very moment, I did my best version of a spit-take. About a million things went through my mind, but the first few things that went through my mind were these:

"Me?"

"Who uses a dirty catheter?"

"Why did the Food Network agree to allow this advertiser on their channel?"

"Seriously? A dirty catheter?"

"Ummmmm...NO!"

I don't really remember what else went through my mind but the visuals were altogether disturbing.

So...apparently...if you are using a dirty catheter (you know who you are) there is some help out there. Tune in to Food Network on Sunday nights and solve that problem once and for all.

P. S. You will all note that I did not post any photographs with this blog entry. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Finally the dirty catheter population is being represented.....bout time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um . . . ew. I am now deeply disturbed. well, more deeply disturbed than I was previously. and that's saying something!

    ReplyDelete