Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting Too Old

"Hey, Hot Mom, my work has decided to host a softball team."

"That's great, Dear. Are you gonna join in?"

"I think so."

"Do they have enough players?"

"Yeah, the team is...um...what is it...ambidextrous?"

"Huh? And they will have left-handed AND right-handed batters???"

"No, you know what I'm saying...bisexual."

"WHAT?"

Hot Mom then may have peed just a little in her pants as she squealed in delight/horror at her husbands total delinquency. She then recovered.

"Umm...honey. I think the word you're looking for is...'CO-ED'."

"You know what I meant."

2 comments:

  1. Lets imagine I've just made a witty remark with the punch line, "He swings both ways" and we all erupt into hysterical laughter. That's the best I could do with bisexual/ambidextrous humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is just plain funny stuff. We miss you guys around here!

    ReplyDelete