Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Warm Fuzzy

I am rarely (read never) accused of being a warm and fuzzy person. When it was suggested once that I was a nurturing person my sister spit her drink out of her nose, and said, "In a Nurse Rached sort of way." I am not much of a hugger or a gusher, and especially not in public. I LOATHE group hugs (just ask my nephews).

Sooo, I was a little surprised when Cool Dad told me he was disappointed with my Valentine post. When he read the title I guess he was expecting oohs and aahs over his Valentine awesomeness, and a little more praise about his greatness. I don't want to seem like Cool Dad is not great, but it is like he doesn't even know me. That was about as mushy and gushy as it gets.

So in an effort to be more open,

This is for you Cool Dad, "I Love You!" There it is out there on the WWW for everyone to see.

P.S. Before everyone starts feel bad for Cool Dad. Here is the Valentine's Day card he gave me.

To My Wife on Valentine's Day
Honey, I hope you know that all
of your hard work has not gone
unnoticed.


I've been watching you from the couch
during commercials.

Is that true love or what?

2 comments:

  1. Cool Dad gave you a card?? ...you're one up on me. Mike is, shall we say....not much of a romantic (and I kind of like it that way- but don't tell him).

    ReplyDelete